Write a comparison-contrast essay discussing the differences between two famous historical figures. Focus on specific similarities and differences.
Write a comparison-contrast essay discussing the differences between two famous historical figures. Focus on specific similarities and differences. Feel free to use specific examples from different spheres of influences, like music, film or literature, but be sure that they are analogous. Some things you might want to think about:
• What are the backgrounds of the individuals?
• Where are they from?
• Discuss their achievements and accolades.
• What is the public perception of these people?
• Students will practice different types of invention strategies.
• Students will appeal to the emotions of their audience in their own essays.
• Students will write effective introductions.
• Students will experiment with analytical skills.
• Students will practice cause and effect and comparison.
• The most important thing is that you fully use you analytical skills in using the appropriate rhetorical structure.
• I will be looking to see how well you appeal to your audience and how well you stress the logical and emotional aspects of your association with the person/place. Also, I will be looking for the use of opening and concluding strategies.
• The style will be formal, and I want to see how well you can utilize the standards of American Edited English.
• I will be looking to see how well you incorporate cause and effect and comparison into your essay.
• I will focus on the quality of your introduction.
• I am not looking for grammatical perfection, but the essay must be readable and free of mechanical errors that distract your reader.
All these criteria will be considered in light of the Gordon Rule Rubric.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂