Answer the questions below. Be SURE to include references to class readings and your
reactions to the experience.
1. Which “ism”/difference did you choose? Why? How is this out of the box for you?
2. Describe your experience including dates, times, locations, clothing and accessories if
3. What did you expect to happen? How did you expect to be treated? What positive and
negative expectations did you have? How did reality compare to your expectations? Did
you find any other “isms” that pertained?
4. How did you feel during your experiment? Did you experience any prejudicial acts or
attitudes, or acceptance you didn’t expect? How were you treated by people you
encountered? How did people react to you? Did you observe power or control tactics?
5. Relate to two or more class readings or films, outside readings or combination. Use a
reference sheet/bibliography for outside readings. Apply 2-3 concepts from readings or
films. Be specific in how they relate; do more than just name them..
6. How did this experience increase your awareness and understanding of oppression,
discrimination and privilege? Did class discussion help frame your thought? How?
Think “out of the box” about how you can apply readings to your experience. What kinds
of social/personal changes would you suggest from this experience? (As a personal
example, you might encourage willingness to try new things with friends.)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂