Virtual Teams in Action
Virtual Teams in Action: Building the F-35 Fighter
Read the case study Virtual Teams in Action: Building the F-35 Fighter p. 160, Ch. 1 (e-book); and answer
each question at the end of the case. Write a 5-page APA formatted paper. One sources must be the text book
Managing Human Resources
Snell S., Morris S., & Bohlander G. W. (2015). Managing Human Resources. [VitalSource Bookshelf].
Retrieved from https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781337431187/
Login info will be available to the assigned writer only.
Each question has a minimum required number of paragraphs.
Must apply 3 chapter concepts in each question.
Please include citations (with p. #) for all content including external sources and include a reference page.
Clearly separate the answers to each question by including sub-headers/titles (do not rewrite the original
- Begin with a strong introduction to the case study. (2+ paragraphs minimum)
- What advantages did Lockheed Martin gain by using virtual teams? Explain. (3+ paragraphs minimum)
- Identify and discuss potential problems with using virtual teams—for example, interpersonal, technical, or
geographical concerns. (3+ paragraphs minimum)
- Discuss the characteristics that virtual team members should possess. (2+ paragraphs minimum)
- What specific training should virtual teams receive? (2+ paragraphs minimum)
- Finish with a strong Conclusion (conclusions are not a summary, see the link to writing strong conclusions.
(1+ paragraphs minimum)