Review the assessment documentary and complete a detailed report on this topic.
The exploratory report should include:
1. An introduction.
2. A detailed overview of the topic.
3. Identification of any historical policies social influences, political and legal influences, cultural factors etc. that have caused or contributed to the development of the topic/issue.
4. Contemporary approaches toward the issue.
5. A discussion of the contribution that Indigenous people have made to Australian
cultural and legal understandings of the topic examined in the documentary.
6. Possible future approaches toward improving or addressing the issue.
7. A conclusion.