Theory of Counseling Paper
Theory of Counseling Paper
Description of theoretical position about human change is crucial to development as a professional counselor. The purpose of the Theory of Counseling paper is to develop a richer understanding of counseling style. This is later revised as part of the requirements for Comprehensive Examination.
Write a 12 page paper, using the following headings to organize the paper. Address each element described below. Integrate information from theoretical analysis, journal entries, the text, and experience.
Use a total of at least thirty sources for the paper; at least two must be primary sources. A primary source is a source (article, book, etc.) written by the theorist being referenced. For example, writing about the influence of person-centered theory on the philosophy of counseling might include a work by Carl Rogers.
Cite references for the theories described in the paper. Failure to cite sources is plagiarism. See the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for the correct style, reference, and citation format.
IMPORTANT: The paper is to adress the following areas: To meet the requirement discuss all of the following using different counseling approaches: Psychoanalysis, Jugian Analysis and Therapy, Adlerian Analysis and Therapy CBT, REBT, Person Centered Therapy, Existential Therapy, Family Therapy, Gestalt therapy etc. Combine them and focus on whatever matches each section most.
Theoretical Model of Human Nature
1. Values and philosophy of life;
2. Theory of human nature;
3. Beliefs about the development of normal and pathological personality;
4. Description of the characteristics of healthy versus pathological behavior;
5. The impact of culture, gender, and class, etc. on the development of beliefs.
Counseling Process and Treatment Applications
1. Beliefs about the roles and responsibilities of the counselor and the client;
2. Beliefs about the counseling relationship;
3. Perspectives about how and why people change within the counseling process;
4. Techniques and strategies that are most effective;
5. The impact of multicultural issues on the counseling process.
Personal and Professional Growth and Development
1. Current theoretical approaches at this point in training;
2. The impact of this course on awareness of the role as a counselor;
3. Areas of transference and countertransference;
4. Growth areas as a counselor.
IMPORTANT: For this part focus on Person Centered Therapy and REBT. The course in question is an Introduction to Counseling Theory course so improvise on what one may learn in such a course and how to grow.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂