strategic plan to enter a particular market segment. Your
Your manager tells you about a new department the company will be adding that is part of the company?s strategic plan to enter a particular market segment. Your
manager would like you to manage one of the teams in this new department. Your manager has put together the team you will be managing. Your new team consists of the
members of your current Learning Team.
To be successful in the new market segment, your team must efficiently accomplish the goals set by the company. Your manager, therefore, would like you to develop a
leadership approach for each team member on your team based on the THEORIES OF LEADERSHIP and EACH MEMBER’S INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITIES.
Write a memo to your manager of no more than 1,400 words in which you explain how you plan to successfully lead your team. Include the following:
1. Evaluate the individuals, including yourself, based on the personality assessment.
2. Evaluate the situation in terms of urgency and culture.
3. Determine leadership approaches, based on individuals and the situation.
4. Highlight the principles you have applied from various leadership theories.
Format your memo consistent with APA guidelines.
Below are my team memebers personality results:
1. ESFP ( Ms. MEGAN GENDREAU)
Description: Sociable, fun-loving, spontaneous, and very generous. Possible career as an events coordinator, musician, ER nurse, fund-raiser, comedian.
2. INTP (Ms. Sarah Spegal)
INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially
adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.
3. ISTP for Mr. AARON BALLIETT
ISTP personalities are adventuresome in spirit and fiercely independent needing the space to make their own decisions. They are observant, cool, unpretentious, and
4. ENTP for Ms NICOLLE TALLEY
This personality type states: I am innovative, versatile, and entrepreneurial. My possible career are politician, strategic planner, literary agent, publicist,
entrepreneur, investment broker, computer analyst, ad executive.
5. ENTP Personality for GALE PIERCY
You are innovative, individualistic, versatile, and entrepreneurial. Possible career as politician, strategic planner, literary agent, publicist, entrepreneur,
investment broker, computer analyst, ad executive.
6. INFJ result for Amy Ramkey…. This is reflective, introspective, creative, and contemplative. Career choices: a psychologist, librarian, drama teacher or HR
7. Assessment: I-A-2. What’s My Jungian 16-Type Personality?
I-A-1-Score1: My score is: ESTJ IS for myself (Ayoola Akanni)
ESTJ – Realistic, logical, analytical, decisive and have a natural head for business. Possible career as a corporate executive, health care administrator, teacher,
dentist, medical technologist.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂