Statement of Changes in Shareholders' Equity
Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity
1. Using the most recent copy of your company’s Annual Report and Financial Statements (this may be for 2013), find the Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity and paste it as an image into your report. If you do not paste in the original, your work cannot be marked.
2. Study the statement very carefully and explain in as much detail as you can what each entry in the Statement means and what impact each has on the Ordinary Shareholders.
1. Using a spreadsheet, reformulate the Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity following the pro forma on page 262 of Penman.( PICTURE LISTED BELOW) see the uploaded instruction file
2. If you have excluded items from the reformulated statement, list them and explain why they should not be in the reformulated statement.
3. Paste a copy of your spreadsheet table into your report.