State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
TOPIC: The topic for the midterm paper shall be some area of healthcare administration or law related to the management or regulation of healthcare (topics covered in Chapters 4-9 in your textbook) that is of interest to you. I encourage you to send me your topic via course message early in the semester for approval prior to beginning your research. Your topic can be an exploration of a particular legal principle, an exploration of a recent case, an examination of a statute, or can be some other topic that fits the criteria. Be creative!
REQUIREMENTS: The requirements for midterm paper shall include:
• Appropriate Topic
• Title Page and Abstract at the beginning of the paper;
• Proper grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation;
• Proper citation and bibliography using American Psychology Association (APA)
format and style;
• Minimum of 6 sources (excluding the course textbook). Note: Wikipedia is not a
valid source and is not acceptable; and
• Paper should reflect graduate level work both as to content and presentation.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂