Six Goals of Drug Enforcement
Order DescriptionList and discuss the six goals of drug enforcement techniques and programs. In doing so, using good critical thinking discuss each goal in detail explaining the rational behind each, as you see it.
The six goals are:
1. Reduce the gang violence associated with drug trafficking and prevent the emergence of powerful organized criminal groups;
2. Control the street crimes committed by drug users;
3. Improve the health and economic and social well-being of drug users;
4. Restore the quality of life in urban communities by ending street-level drug dealing;
5. Help to prevent children from experimenting with drugs;
6. Protect the integrity of criminal justice institutions.