must answer questions and use this book and outside sources.
Robert Johnston, Graham Clark and Michael Shulver (2012): Service Operations Management
Improving Service Delivery (4th/e). Pearson Education Limited. ISBN-13: 978-0273740483 and
G. case 5: Smith and Jones Solicitors (chap 15)
Develop a new service strategy for Smith and Jones by preparing a report outlining your
proposals to help change and develop the business:
1. Evaluate the current service concept.
2. What is driving the change in strategy?
3. How could John differentiate his firm from the competition?
4. What changes would he need to make to the operation?
5. What happened next?
DQ: Chap 15 (12 points)
Case Example 15.1 Telecorp
1. What are the differences in implications for the service operations manager in
implementing the two approaches outlined above?
2. How would you demonstrate the strategic options using the tools described in this
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂