REFLECTIVE PRACTICE ESSAY
REFLECTIVE PRACTICE ESSAY
YOU WILL FIND THE (Instructions to Students) IN THE FILE i UPLOADED UNDER THE NAME (Assignment brief) PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A REFLECTIVE PRACTICE ESSAY SO
YOU WILL NEED REFLECTIVE (Johns Model of reflection) OR (Gibbs Model of Reflection) WHATEVER WORK FOR YOU. TO ANSWER THE (Reflection Cue Questions) THAT YOU WILL FIND
IN THE UPLOADED FILE UNDER THE NAME (Assignment brief) • What did I achieve from this learning experience? • What did I do well? • What do I need to improve my
knowledge of? • Which skills do I need practice? • What do I need to concentrate on during my clinical time? YOU WILL FIND MY ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT DID OR NOT IN THE
OTHER FILE (Heart Failure simulation week 15- Student Copy 888) IN THE LAST PAGE (Student self assessment form) I’ve PUT YES FOR THE THINGS i DID RIGHT BY WRITING YES
AND THE THING i DIDN’T DO BY WRITING NO. FOR THE references PLEASE MIX THEM BETWEEN ONLINE AND BOOKS AND OTHERS SOURCES.remember it’s a UK based essay so everything
should be from UK like the references. ANY QUESTION PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL OR A CALL PLEASE.THINK YOU.
Faculty of Society and Health****
Skills for Adult Practice 2
Coursework 1: Reflective Essay
Monday 9th February 2015 before 2pm via esubmission
This assignment is to be submitted electronically using Blackboard
1. This assignment must be submitted electronically by 2pm on the submission date
2. To submit electronically you must upload your work to the e-submission area within the Blackboard
module concerned. Click Submit> Browse (find the correct file to upload) Upload> Submit
3. You can resubmit your work as many times as you like until the deadline. If you choose to resubmit,
your earlier submission will be replaced, and you will NOT receive an Originality Report until 24 hours
from when the submission was made.
4. You will receive a digital receipt as proof of submission. This will be sent to your Bucks e-mail address;
please keep this for reference.
5. You are reminded of the University’s regulations on cheating, plagiarism and self plagiarism. In
submitting your assignment you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these
6. Late submission within 10 working days of the deadline will result in the mark being capped at a
maximum of 40%. Beyond this time the work will not be marked.
7. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to keep an electronic copy of your assignment for future
Instructions to Students:
The expectation of this assessment is that you provide a 1500 word critique reflecting upon your experience
of the summative OSCE simulation. You should demonstrate critical thinking, analysis and evaluation within
your work and make reference to the relevant Evidence Base. Please refer to the Level 5 Marking grid for
detail of the standard your work will be assessed against.
To reflect, you should utilise the reflection cue questions listed below. This will inform your reflection and
ensure that you have remembered the key aspects accurately. It is also important that you use a reflective
cycle and state which one you have used within your work. Be sure to state at the end of your work how you
will use what you have learnt from the simulation to develop as a nurse.
Reflection Cue Questions
• What did I achieve from this learning experience?
• What did I do well?
• What do I need to improve my knowledge of?
• Which skills do I need practice?
• What do I need to concentrate on during my clinical time?
Page 1 of 2
The following should be used to guide the presentation of your work:
You must ensure that the length of your project conforms to the word limit, +/ – 10%
Your project should be typed, using Ariel Size 12 font, double spaced with at least 2.5cm
The work should appear as a continuous piece of prose, subheadings should not be used
The reference list should appear starting on a separate page, immediately after the
assignment. Any appendices should be included at the end.
Referencing must follow the Harvard System. There are a number of software products that
can organize your sources automatically (Endnote, Endnote Plus and Papyrus).
On the title page you must include the following elements:
Your student number and cohort.
The module information (module code and name).
The actual word count.
The submission date.
Please ensure that, in line with University College requirements, you retain a copy of your work.
This assignment tests the following Learning Outcomes for the module:
1. Demonstrate a developing nursing knowledge base and how this can be applied to clinical practice
2. Demonstrate a range of essential nursing skills within the simulation environment
3. Exhibit appropriate communication skills during the delivery of care within the simulation environment.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of how the principles of anatomy and physiology can be applied to clinical
Page 2 of 2
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂