Mid-term

Mid-term

Order Description

a university as a lecturer and my educational background is disaster medicine and management and currently do the class of Mass Gathering and Disaster Management.

a 40-question MCQ mid-term exam, so please create me this mid-term as mcq and put four choices for each question, BUT the questions MUST be taken for the following
two sources exclusively, as per this description:
1- The 3 groups of slides found as attachments with this order.
2- Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine (Robert Partridge, Lawrence Proano, David Marcozzi with Alexander Garza, Ira Nemeth, Kathryn Brinsfield, Eric
Weinstein) (The cover will be attached to be recognized).
The required parts from this Handbook are: Part One (Introduction “all sub-topics” are allowed from Part One) and Part Six (ONLY the parts of Natural Disasters and
Manmade Disasters from this Part are allowed to create questions from).
INSTRUCTIONS:
* Please stick to this description mentioned up and don’t create questions out of what has been mentioned up.
* The questions in general should be easy to medium with just three question hard as follows: 30 questions relatively easy+ 7 questions medium hard + and 3 are hard.
Please put the easy question with their highlighted right answers in green color, the medium questions and their highlighted righ answers in orange color , and the
hard questions and their highlighted right answers in red colors.
• 75% of the question must be from the Handbook and the rest 25% should be from the slides.
• You must please create the first question about the right definition of disaster based its definition in Part One in the Handbook, but make it not so clear to be
answered.
• use very simple language appropriate for an international students who speak English as a second language.
• Some possible beginning of the questions are:

find the cost of your paper