MARKETING PLAN CHECKLIST – BIKES
- Executive Summary ( 4 to 6 bullet points that summarize the content of the report);
- Objective ( desired outcome);
- Focus on use of the $2M investment; include R & D features and new Sales Offices.
- Report has a “Sales Orientation”;
- Lessons learned from Q’s 3 & 4 – market knowledge acquired and strategic insight developed;
- Appropriate use of PowerPoint “NOTES”;
- Financial analysis and projections for Q’s 5-8;
- Suggest the specific financial benefits of R & D features or Sales Office acquisitions;
- A strong closing statement.
Please note that the above is only a checklist not a template!