1. Discuss the type of product the company will offer and identify its primary characteristics.
• Parenting books and videos
• Child care books and videos
• Elderly care books and videos
• In-home monitoring devices
• GPS services
2. Discuss the service component of the product and how it will be used to enhance the product (see attached marketing plan).
3. Explain how the products (listed above) could be expanded to a product line, and the depth and breadth of the line.
4. Determine how the core business may change in response to industry or market changes.
5. Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the product.