(1) Do you think that this Internship was a valuable experience? In what ways?
Yes the internship was a valuable experience, and changed the way I think.
Prepared me for job. Also make me think differently, and know that to consider.
For example timing, feeling, communicating, and how much you can improve the job not only finish it.
(3) How do you think this internship experience challenged you? Sometimes problems comes up and a solution is need to be done by teaching yourself new things.
(4) Do you believe that community service makes a difference? Yes, it help you to think more of what you doing for others not doing it for another purpose, and
see that reflection not on paper but on real functionality.
(5) How will this service learning experience be integrated into your life? In many ways:
• Gives me social experience to deal with, along with finishing the job.
• In real work, everything you learned get combined in a different measures, and new things are needed to make that combination work sometimes. Because we I
practice or learning on a program, it gets only focused on the program itself not the input that you should worry about. But this experience clearly shows the purpose
and the connection of each, working, and learning
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂