Heroic Personality in Fictional Figures of Romanticism
Heroic Personality in Fictional Figures of RomanticismPLEASE NOTE THIS ASSIGNMENT IS COMPOSED OF 4 DIFFERENT TOPICS.
Make sure to:
• Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 100 words.
• Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
• Address all questions.
• Use proper grammar and punctuation.
• If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
• Do not plagiarize. Your work will be checked by turnitin.com.
Discussion #12 – Heroic Personality in Fictional Figures of Romanticism
1. Reflect on the characters of Prometheus, Frankenstein and Faust, and discuss the concept of the heroic personality as manifested in these fictional figures.
2. What qualities of heroism do they embody?
Discussion #13 – Technologies in Realism
1. What new technologies came about during this time, and how do they function as vehicles of Realism?
Discussion #14 – World Wars and the Arts
1. What did the literature, the visual arts, and music portray about the two world wars? Give specific examples that demonstrate the influence and impact.
1. After your experience in this course, describe why you feel the humanities are important.