1. Discuss the key differences among the comparative advantage theory, the product life cycle theory and the transaction cost theory.
2. Demonstrate your local currency fluctuations against the US Dollar and national export-import value (in the US Dollar) of Mongolia for the last five years (at least) in the forms of tables and figures. Explain the relationship between currency fluctuation, and export and import value of your country, and draw managerial conclusions.
3. Use the “country risk assessment criteria” table, and assess the political and legal risks of Mongolia from an international marketer’s viewpoint.
4. Why is Hofstede’s cultural classification scheme important in designing the international marketing mix elements?
5. Although the online consumer surveys are popular nowadays, it has been criticised widely. Discuss the major challenges of the online consumer surveys in market size assessment from an international marketer’s viewpoint.
• Answer to each of the above questions 500 words; and introduction and conclusion each 150 words
• Write a few lines to address the introduction and conclusion sections for each of the questions. For the main discussion part of each of the questions, use several and key sub-headings/points for each of the paragraphs and discuss those with appropriate data/information and their citations/references.
• You have to answer all of the above questions.
• Attach the completed marking criteria sheet with your assignment and place this as the top-sheet of your assignment. You must also ensure that this assignment is your own work and in line with the University requirements.
• The report must be produced in electronic format using word-processor (e.g. .doc or .docx formatted files) and as a single document (such as, combined marking criteria sheet and assignment). One way to do this is to download the marking criteria sheet from the Moodle site and complete this form first and then start the assignment from the next page;
• You need to use proper citation and referencing styles (Harvard styles). In this assignment, you need to demonstrate your critical understanding of, searching for and use of relevant literature and information. For this purpose, you are required to cite and reference at least 5 reviewed journal articles (download these from Google Scholar, CQU’s online or digital Library databases etc.), 2 textbooks and 3 Online/Web sources. The Harvard citation and referencing style guide is available on the course Moodle site.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂