Assessment consists of one component:
1. Written assignment of 1,500 words.
Composition of module mark:
Coursework one is 100% of the module mark.
Coursework mark must be at least 40%.
Produce a plan to raise funds for a particular activity or group. Your plan must adhere to the standards set within the Institute of Fundraising ‘code of fundraising practice’.
You must identify sources of fundraising with associated activities. You must also outline the required resources for the activities you have identified (staff, volunteers, finance…) and an appropriate schedule.
N.B. The plan must be professionally presented and must also be realistic in relation to your chosen activity/group. The suggested content is not exhaustive and designed as a guideline.
Written assignment guidelines:
Word limit is 1,500 words with a 10% allowance.
1. Demonstrate awareness of the fundraising environment
2. Identify the skills and knowledge required to assist the fundraising function
3. Demonstrate awareness of the fundraising codes of practice
4. Identify how to monitor and evaluate a fundraising activity.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂