F# major Chord Analysis
Do write programme notes about these 3 pieces in the following:
- Chopin Nocturne Op.15 No.2 in F# major
- Chopin Etude Op.25 No.2 in F minor
- Ballade, Op.46 – Samuel Barber
Each page filled with each piece, thus 3 pages only.
Program notes typically start with a heading that includes the full title with appropriate keys, numbers, opus numbers, and catalog numbers, date of composition, the composer’s full name and dates, movements or song titles to be performed, names of instrumentalists/vocalist performing.
Things to include:
- Context of the work historically and in music history
- Context of the work in relation to the composer’s life and work
- Description of the work AND your interpretation of the work