want to answer all ten questions each part separately.
You work for Brookestown City Fire Department. Brookestown is approximately the size of Salt Lake City, Utah. The BCFD provides first line EMS response with Firefighter/EMT-Bs, transport by EMS-only AEMTs and selective response by Paramedics. They have 150 full-time and 50 part-time FFIEMTs staffing 5 stations. They continuously staff 5 ambulances with 60 AEMTs and have 40 paramedics with three pairs always on duty. You have been selected to implement use of the new CPThump, a mechanical devise to provide CPR to pulseless patients. CPThumps will be on each ambulance but everyone will need to know how and when to use them. They follow standard 3 platoons scheduling.
1. List your agency, 4 segments of your target audience and 5 stakeholders.
2 Using interviews, surveys, meetings and focus groups, briefly describe how you will gather needs, wants, barriers and supports from each of the three groups in question one.
3. In looking at your target audience, list 4 each (total of 12) of their predisposing reinforcing and enabling factors and rank them in the 4 square matrix. Be sure to identify if they are a P, R or E and positive or negative.
4. List one goal and 4 objectives for your program. Format the objectives properly.
5. List 5 persons of influence for this program in each category (formal. and informal) that you would seek buy-in from.
6. Briefly describe two each, policy, environmental and educational interventions for this program.
7. Create a logic model for the educational interventions,
8. Create a PERT Chart for your environmental interventions.
9. Create the expense side of a budget for your environmental interventions.
10. Describe your process evaluation for this project.