This coursework is designed to assess:
• Knowledge and understanding of the judicial processes of the EU.
• Critical knowledge and understanding of the jurisdiction, judicial competences and powers of the Court of Justice of the European Union in judicial review
• A critical analysis, appraisal and evaluation of the judicial review process of the EU.
• A critical appreciation of the various weaknesses, limitations and challenges associated with the EU judicial review process with particular reference to the
question concerning the ‘locus standi’ of applicants for judicial review.
Direct actions against EU institutions can be brought with no difficulty by privileged, and to some degree, semi-privileged applicants. The procedure is far more
difficult for non-privileged applicants.
Critically discuss this proposition with reference to direct actions for the judicial review of ‘Community acts’, and the failure of EU institutions to act, under
Articles 263 and 265 TFEU.
• You must complete a coursework front cover sheet and attach it to your work.
• You must include your word count on the coursework cover sheet failure to do so WILL result the imposition of a penalty.
• Attention is drawn to the rules on plagiarism (including unattributed citations from textbooks etc).
• Refer to your Course Handbook for the penalties for non-compliance.
• You should submit your coursework through Turnitin systems in the Assignments section.GENERAL GUIDELINES
• Analysis of the Question – Your answer should demonstrate an ability to critically analyse the question. It should also demonstrate an ability to correctly identify
the main issues of law involved and should be selective in analysing the most important of these issues – pay particular attention to the learning outcomes of the
coursework. You should avoid adopting a broad and descriptive approach based on a general statement of relevant legal issues but which fails to address in specific
terms the question asked.
• Demonstrating knowledge of the law – Your answer should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legal rules and principles and your ability to state them
accurately and concisely, backed up by relevant legal sources or authorities where applicable. Relevant legal concepts and principles should be presented in a concise
and logical manner without undue elaboration or unnecessary detail. Your answer should demonstrate your capacity to articulate and explain the issues in a systematic
manner, and to reach reasoned conclusions where necessary.
• Structure and Presentation – Clarity and consistency are the chief hallmarks of a good answer. The answer should be well structured and presented. Pay particular
attention to referencing, spellings and conformity with grammatical rules.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂