virus outbreak. This next step is to do an annotated bibliography finding articles on virus outbreaks.
Annotations are to be developed and presented for a minimum of 7 scholarly articles (i.e. generally in the last 3-5 years, although classic articles may be used). From
a variety of peer reviewed/referred scholarly/professional journals. References must be submitted using APA formatting. Each Annotated Bibliography should be a minimum
of 1 page in length and include the following information:
A summary of the study in the scholarly article (i.e. what was the research question).
A critical analysis of a minimum of one paragraph detailing the merits of the article to include the strengths and limitations.
A statement related to the relevance of the article in relation to Emergency Management and/or Homeland Security.
Some questions to consider when writing your Annotated Bibliography:
· ?? Was the research question well framed and significant?
· ?? How well was the research related to the existing body of knowledge?
· ?? Did the article make an original contribution to the existing body of knowledge?
· ?? Was the theoretical framework for the study adequate and appropriate?
· ?? Has the researcher communicated clearly and fully?
· ?? Was the research method appropriate?
· ?? Is there a better way to find answers to the research question?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂