Create a graphic organizer listing and defining the five research-based elements of reading. Be sure to include corresponding activities and assessments for each element.
Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, outlining five to seven techniques to teach phonics and promote phonemic awareness.
1. Define phonics and phonemic awareness, and explain their importance in learning to read.
2. Include differentiated strategies for ELLs, special needs, and gifted students.
3. Include an assessment for each differentiated strategy.
4. Name any manipulatives or cooperative-group activities used.
5. What actions would you take for a student who may not demonstrate progress?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂