drama; Hamlet (324-391),"Masque of Blackness" (469)
drama; Hamlet (324-391),”Masque of Blackness” (469)
• READ the Primary Reading: Hamlet (324-391)
• Secondary Reading: Jonson, “Masque of Blackness” (469)
Respond to 4 of the first 6 questions, plus #7
1. Should Hamlet trust the ghost? Consider sides pro and con. Then what should he do?
2. What is Hamlet doing in the middle of the play (putting on an antic show, playing the Mousetrap, and not killing Claudius)? Is it all part of his master
3. Describe Laertes (or Fortinbras) as a parallel (or contrast) to Hamlet.
4. Is Hamlet crazy? Why or why not?
5. Why does Ophelia die, and who is responsible?
6. What modern show has key elements of the masque?
7. neatly summarize one act
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂