Curricular Plan for the book of Titus.
You will devise a Curricular Plan for the book of Titus. The plan must include the following:
• a series title,
• the main idea of the passage,
• sermon division statements,
• brief statements of explanation and illustration for each sermon division statement,
• use of the key word is clear and appropriate; and
• a conclusion consisting of a brief paragraph summarizing the lesson and emphasizing the main take away from the lesson and/or sermon.
The plan must include a unit of 4 lessons for the book of Titus, a cover page, 1,700 words of written content