Covering three movies at least: compare and contrast on the specific theme you have developed.
1. Title: All papers should have a title and the title defines your paper.
2. Clarity of writing and logical argument.
3. Focus on one theme we have covered in class: Tradition, Family or Gender. (such as concept of fate, womans position in Chinese society, gender problems, the issue of family culture, the changing of Chinese tradition, etc)
4. Interpretation and analysis of the Chinese culture as represented in the movies, not just retelling or summarizing the movies.
5. You can add your American perspective (only as additional comments)
6. Covering three movies at least: compare and contrast on the specific theme you have developed.
7. MLA style of writing and quotations
8. Five critical or secondary sources (5+3=8 total sources).
9. 6-7 pages. (excluding cover page and bibliography)
10. http://hermes.csusm.edu/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/ba91d706598343b28ce8dce37c4fb9ff21 if it needs username:xu14 password:Xianyin520
Added on 02.12.2014 01:29
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂