Counting Calories and Exercise
- Read these two sources on 2000 cal daily allowance:
- Research any additional scientifically reliable online or printed resources
Questions (Total word requirement: ~250-300 words)
- What class of biological molecules does sugar belong to and what are the most common types of sugars in
- What are the main sources of sugars in your diet?
- How do sugar molecules provide us with energy? What other molecules (besides sugars) serve as a source
of energy for our bodies?
- In terms of sugar consumption, what are potential dangers of processed foods and low-fat foods?
- How do we know how much energy different types of food have? Why food labels list everything per 2000
- How do we know how much food do we need to eat?