concept map ADHD
Topic: concept map ADHD
my topic about ADHD
the concept map must include the following content:
1) Name of specific Exceptionality
2) definition of category ( use DSM-or World health organization)
3) Characteristics of the exceptionality
4) Educational and community Consideration to foster engagement / inclusion
5) other considerations
6) list 5 key resources placed directly on your map
these are key sources you might direct a family or support worker for additional information on the exceptionality . for example , a government website . this is addition to the cited reference page .
the concept map should be a useful one page information sheet that you can share with community , families , organizations, school and other support workers . be creative with your map use colour and add thumbnail images . the concept map should be on blank 8×11 piece of paper . your page layout can be either portrait or landscape . there are multiple styls of concept maps( ie. fishbone, ladder). please make sure concept map is clear , legible in design . A criterion for the concept map is included on the concept map competencies rubric .