Watch the above video :https://youtu.be/PNAr_4WXYtI
Read the article from the Economist containing more recent information that the above video: The Big Mac Index.
2) Read the problem from the text (pp. 237-238): Should Big Macs Have the Same Price Everywhere?
3) Pick a currency and solve Problem 8.3, pp. 237-238 in the text (downloadable from step 2).
4) Use the interactive exchange rate information from the Economist to aid in your problem solving: Global Exchange Rates, To Go. http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index
Answer the question: Is the currency you selected over valued or under valued? Support your view with the data you developed using the steps above
7) Share your analysis and comments
Remember to use citations and references.
9) Remember to define terms as needed.