BUS520 M1C-Assumed Certainty: Pivot Tables and Multi-Attribute Decision Making
Topic: BUS520 M1C-Assumed Certainty: Pivot Tables and Multi-Attribute Decision Making
ASSUMED CERTAINTY: PIVOT TABLES AND MULTI-ATTRIBUTE DECISION MAKING
You are working as a data analyst for the Excellent Consulting Group. Your client, Buddy’s Floor Barn, wants to analyze how they are doing in their 18 locations in
four regions across their five product lines over the last 3 quarters. Each Regional Manager has compiled the data for his/her region showing the sales revenue for
each of the five product lines (premium flooring) for each of the first three quarters.
Assemble the data from each Store Manager into a data table in list format. And then generate Pivot Table Report. Use this report to analyze the data to answer Buddy’s
questions. Write a business report to Buddy’s Floor Barn that provides the answers and discusses the issues.
Data for this assignment ATTACHED with the data from the four regional managers for the first three quarters showing sales of their five premium flooring products.
• Accurate and complete analysis in Excel.
• Length requirements = 4 pages (not including Cover and Reference pages)
• Provide a brief introduction/ background of the problem.
• Complete and accurate Excel analysis.
• Written analysis that supports Excel analysis, and provides thorough discussion and analysis of assumptions, rationale, and logic used.
• Complete, meaningful, and accurate recommendation(s).