1. Genetic history (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, etc)
2. Lifestyle factors (diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol, stress, etc)
3. Health status (hypertension, high blood cholesterol, overweight, obesity, diabetes, etc)
4. Include a description of the specific lifestyle changes that can be done to prevent the risk of chronic disease (exercise, diet changes, etc). Discuss how you will incorporate these changes into a healthier lifestyle.
5. At the end of the paper write the sources that you used in your paper. Use Pub Med Central. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ or Pub Med.gov http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed for SCIENTFIC ARTICLES related to the topic you choose. In these articles you will find references and how to cite the references. You should read and INCLUDE at least 5 scientific references. Below is an example on how to WRITE the references in your paper so you don’t lose points. Note that only scientific information is acceptable for this paper. DON’T USE THE CLASS SLIDES OR BOOK CHAPTERS TO WRITE THIS PAPER.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂