Write a 1,050- to 1,400-paper discussing the methods of your proposal from Week Two.
Include the following in your paper:
•An explanation of your sampling method
•Whether you will be using descriptive or inferential statistics
•Definitions of your variables
•An explanation of how you will operationalize the variables
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Methods Paper Grading Guide
this the site: Colihan, K. (n.d.). Autism in the Classroom. Retrieved December 23, 2014, from http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/features/autism-in-the-classroom?page=5
Each team member will pick an article for this worksheet. Replicate these set of questions for each team member for this worksheet.
Team member name: Keishona Beasley
Citation of article: Educational Recommendations for Autism Spectrum Disorders By Elaine Williams, M.A., Child Development Specialist, Autism and Related Disorders –
retrieved (2014) http://www.pathfindersforautism.org/articleItem
1. What is the author’s goal? The author’s goal is to prove that Autism is a lifelong disability but if diagnosed early is very much treatable. With early diagnosis
and intervention during education will be vital to the future development of the child. Research indicates that with appropriate treatment, individuals with autism can
continue to make progress throughout their lives.
2. What questions remain unanswered? What if parents are in denial of the signs of Autism? If the child doesn’t attend school until school age 5 is it too late to
3. If I had to design an experiment to test this hypothesis, what would I do? I would conduct a case study on students with Autism but diagnosed at different ages.
4. What are the independent, dependent, and control variables? It would be an independent experiment. The dependent variable would be age verses education. And the
controlled variable the analysis of early childhood education verses beginning school at school age.
After reviewing each team member’s submission, answer the following questions as a team:
1. What is your research question?
What are the social and academic benefits of having an early diagnosis in autistic children compared to the children who have a late diagnosis?
2. What is your hypothesis?
We predict the developmental outcome of an autistic child, which is diagnosed early in life, will have a greater social and academic advantage in school compared to
the children who are diagnosed later on in life.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂