- Chapter 10: Describe how Congress ensures that the bureaucracy implements policies correctly.
- Chapter 11: Explore how the Executive Office of the President, the vice president, the first spouse, and the
Cabinet help the president
Explain how modern presidents have become even more powerful
- Chapter 12: What’s “red tape” ? (bureaucratic red tape)
- Chapter 13: Analyze the factors that influence Supreme Court decisions and reforms.
- Chapter 15: Explain how the various branches of government shape foreign policy. Analyze several major
areas of foreign policy and why they are often controversial(include current events)