Affirmative Action. Should universities or employers preferentially select candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity
or other demographic factors?
Position: Universities/employers should preferentially select candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, or sex, or o
*discuss moral principles and factual information
- Issue and Survey of Positions and Arguments (~400 words)
- Your Position and Main Arguments (~200 words)
- Your Developed Arguments (~400 words)
- Objections to Your Arguments (~200 words)
- Detailed Objections to Your Arguments (~400 words)
- Your Rebuttals (~200 words)
Detailed Instructions for Each Section of the Project:
- Issue and Survey of Positions and Arguments
a. State your issue as a single question, and then briefly explain the issue, why it is important, and why people ha
disagreed about it.
b. Using the required source by Robert Fullinwider, list and briefly explain at least 2 positions that people have arg
for on your issue.