A real-life company analysis
Each team of students selects a real-life company from the world of business that has gone through a new techno
Look in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week, Forbes, etc. to help you in your selection proce
Once I approve the selected company, investigate the company through:
- Corporate website + Hoovers.com + Economist.com + Barrons.com + Forbes.com + DNB.com + Businessweek
Now prepare an “Executive Report,” as follows (based on Teams of 2, otherwise adjust):
- Briefly summarize the work of the company and what the technology change(s)
involved – minimum 2 pages.
- Discuss what structural change(s) to the company’s structure was required because of the new technology – m
- Discuss what strategy change(s) the company could now address, and how the change prepares the company
- Discuss what people change(s) (characteristics) was (or will be) required at the organization because of the ne
- Discuss the overall “resistance to change” in all the changes that were (are) required. Why was there such resi
- List of references: books, articles, websites, etc. – minimum 1 page.
Additionally, flavor your remarks with information about the technological environment, intellectual property, organ
Use links below and any other links you find and mention Dynamic Yield, Mcdelivery night, and Apprente