For this assignment, we focus on your Leadership paper. This forum will help you get ideas and maybe help defeat any writers block.
1. Discuss your idea for the Leadership paper due in week 7 to include an outline and reason why the topic is important to you.
You are to select and view ONE of the below movies:
1. Schmidt, A. (Producer), Wallace, R. (Director). (2002). We Were Soldiers [Motion Picture]. United States: Paramount.
2. MacDonald, L. (Producer), Scott, R. (Director). (2000). Gladiator [Motion Picture]. United States: Dreamworks & Universal Pictures.
3. Field, F. (Producer), & Zwick, E. (Director). (1989). Glory [Motion Picture]. United States: Sony Pictures.
2. Discuss some ideas you have for topics that fall in the movie.
Example: PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SAME MOVIE!
A). The movie I chose for my paper topic on leadership is We Were Soldiers. It has been quite a few years since I have seen it and I have only seen parts of it, so I am looking forward to watching it again. This movie stood out to me and was important to me because it is based during the Vietnam War. I am from a family where the majority of my relatives, both of my parents, and now my husband have proudly served in the military. My grandfather had served and deployed several times during the Vietnam War and he has always told me about his experiences and always talked so highly of his commanders there, so I really felt compelled to choose We Were Soldiers because it is more relatable to me.
I. Introduction Paragraph
A. Discuss summary of movie – introduce Lt. Colonel Hal Moore. State thesis.
II. Body Paragraphs
A. Discuss Lt. Colonel Hal Moore’s leadership style and provide supporting examples
B. Discuss how Lt. Colonel Hal Moore’s leadership influenced his troop during the Vietnam War
III. Closing Paragraph
A. Review main points discussing Lt. Colonel Hal Moore’s leadership style
This is more like a rough draft of an outline for me. Usually the week before starting to write my paper I create a really detailed outline once I have all of my thoughts and examples together to try to organize (or reorganize if needed) so I make sure I keep on track when writing my paper and do not leave any important parts or examples out. I’ll be watching the movie later this weekend with my husband, so I will have a better direction for my paper when I start writing out my detailed outline.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂